THE BEST SHOPS IN CHIADO – ACCORDING TO WLFT HOSTEL LISBON
1. “A Vida Portuguesa” – (Rua Anchieta 11) Filled with Portuguese products and craft, this store is a plethora of all things Portuguese made by Portuguese people. Forget the convenience store magnet and go here to get an authentic product. Famous soaps, jewellery, kitchen ware, wine, liquors, perfume and more.
2. “Louie Louie” – (Escadinhas do Santo Espirito da Pedreira) Funky Record store.
3. “Cante” – (Calcada Nova de Sao Francisco, 10) Super cute well crafted Portuguese bikini boutique.
4. “Luvaria Ulysses” – (Rua do Carmo 87-A) 1920’s art deco store selling fine leather gloves. It can fit only one customer at a time as it is only 4 metres squared. What this shop lacks in space it makes up for 10 fold in style.
5. “Zilian” – (Rua Garrett 112) Portuguese shoes !
6. “Tous” – (Rua Garrett, 50) The building exists since 1909, with an interior decorated in the style of Louis XV, well worth a stroll around inside.
7. “The Feeting Room” – (Calcada do Sacramento 26) Shoes, clothes, swim, homewares, and more from upcoming designers and brands.